Custom Door Restoration - Allen, TX
Exterior Home Painting Contractor
The residents of Allen, TX have been choosing to work with Encore Painting for nearly a decade while the surrounding area has made Encore Painting the top choice for home contracting services for well over a decade. Our competitive pricing and no hassle estimates combined with our outstanding customer service and professionals workmanship make us the logical choice for your custom door restoration project.
Get Started Today: (972) 464-7205 or Submit a Bid Request
Our dedication to excellence from inside our main office in McKinney, TX to your home ensures that your home custom door restoration project will be done on time and within budget, while increasing your home's curb appeal and your satisfaction. Encore Painting not only gives your home the right interior facelift, the right exterior restoration or protection, but it also allows you to spend your free time doing what you want while our professionals do what we do best.
Whether you are looking for interior painting, exterior painting, restoration or repair work, Encore Painting has the professionals for the job. Our custom door restoration crews have been serving the Allen, TX are for over a decade and have been Accredited by the BBB and have won the Angie's List Super Service award for three consecutive years. From our office staff to our project bidders to our professional crews, we strive to meet or exceed our customer expectations for quality home repair work. Give Encore Painting a call today for a free no cost bid on your custom door restoration project today.
Our Allen, TX Painting Services Include:
Interior Painting Services and More
- Priming and Painting – Your interior painting estimate includes both painting AND priming. Priming the walls is critical to ensuring a high-quality paint job. Primer helps the paint adhere to your walls and gives the new paint a clean, blank canvas so that its true color won’t be affected by the previous shade. We are happy to discuss with you the best primer for your particular needs.
- Glazing – Glazing is a painting overlay technique that adds texture and depth to interior walls. It can help you achieve a particular look or style for your rooms. Ask us about ragging, sponging, color-rubbing, or tortoise-shelling!
- Trim Painting – Precision can be a challenge when you’re painting trim—but not for Encore! Let us put our master skills to work on your baseboards, doorframes, molding, and more.
- Wallpaper Removal – Though it may look easy, there is a method to removing wallpaper—actually, there are two! Encore will determine whether your wallpaper needs to be dry stripped or soaked and scraped. Using the proper procedure helps avoid damage to your drywall and leaves the wall surface ready to be prepped for painting.
- Drywall Repair – Have you discovered damage on your drywall? Encore can help. We are experienced with drywall repair of all kinds.
- Popcorn Removal – Ready to get rid of your home’s popcorn ceilings? So are we! Let Encore do this dirty job for you—we’ll leave a smooth, updated ceiling in its place!
Exterior Painting Services and More in Allen
- Priming and Painting – The Encore team can completely transform the look of your Allen home’s exterior with a new color or freshen up its curb appeal with a new application of its existing color. For exterior painting, we highly recommend priming the surface first. Primer helps maximize the lifespan of your new exterior paint job.
- Power Washing – Power washing is usually the most effective method for completely cleaning the exterior of your home. But it should be done by a professional—different parts of your home’s exterior require different pressures and techniques. An inexperienced user may damage woodwork or brick. Encore’s painters are power-wash pros!
- Caulking – Keep the cold out and the warmth in with a re-caulking job from Encore. If you live in an older home, it’s an especially good idea to have your caulking professionally redone, particularly as part of a new paint job.
- Wood Replacement – At Encore, we also do replacements of siding, shutters, and other exterior wood materials.
- Door and Shutter Staining – Add some extra polish to your exterior paint job by having your doors and shutters stained. A fresh new color and shine can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal.
- Fence and Deck Staining – Sealing and staining your home’s deck and fencing helps prolong their life, as well as their good looks!