Faux Finishing - Allen, TX
Interior Home Painting Contractor
Encore Painting is the leading contractor providing faux finishing services to the residents of Allen, TX. Our company has been providing interior and exterior home painting, restoration and repair services to the Collin County area for over a decade. All of our work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and all of the home repair services we provide are back by our no nonsense warranty.
Get Started Today: (972) 464-7205 or Submit a Bid Request
If your home is in need of faux finishing and you want the job done right and on time, Encore Painting has the reputation and referrals to give you the peace of mind required when inviting a guest into your home. With our office centrally located in McKinney, TX we can have a professional home services employee at your home in no time to bid your faux finishing project. Regardless of your repair, restoration, staining or painting needs, our staff will walk you through each detail, providing as much help as you need to ensure you are totally satisfied with the finished product.
Whether you are looking for interior painting, exterior painting, restoration or repair work, Encore Painting has the professionals for the job. Our faux finish crews have been serving the Allen, TX are for over a decade and have been Accredited by the BBB and have won the Angie's List Super Service award for three consecutive years. From our office staff to our project bidders to our professional crews, we strive to meet or exceed our customer expectations for quality home repair work. Give Encore Painting a call today for a free no cost bid on your faux finish project today.
Our Allen, TX Painting Services Include:
Interior Painting Services and More
- Priming and Painting – Your interior painting estimate includes both painting AND priming. Priming the walls is critical to ensuring a high-quality paint job. Primer helps the paint adhere to your walls and gives the new paint a clean, blank canvas so that its true color won’t be affected by the previous shade. We are happy to discuss with you the best primer for your particular needs.
- Glazing – Glazing is a painting overlay technique that adds texture and depth to interior walls. It can help you achieve a particular look or style for your rooms. Ask us about ragging, sponging, color-rubbing, or tortoise-shelling!
- Trim Painting – Precision can be a challenge when you’re painting trim—but not for Encore! Let us put our master skills to work on your baseboards, doorframes, molding, and more.
- Wallpaper Removal – Though it may look easy, there is a method to removing wallpaper—actually, there are two! Encore will determine whether your wallpaper needs to be dry stripped or soaked and scraped. Using the proper procedure helps avoid damage to your drywall and leaves the wall surface ready to be prepped for painting.
- Drywall Repair – Have you discovered damage on your drywall? Encore can help. We are experienced with drywall repair of all kinds.
- Popcorn Removal – Ready to get rid of your home’s popcorn ceilings? So are we! Let Encore do this dirty job for you—we’ll leave a smooth, updated ceiling in its place!
Exterior Painting Services and More in Allen
- Priming and Painting – The Encore team can completely transform the look of your Allen home’s exterior with a new color or freshen up its curb appeal with a new application of its existing color. For exterior painting, we highly recommend priming the surface first. Primer helps maximize the lifespan of your new exterior paint job.
- Power Washing – Power washing is usually the most effective method for completely cleaning the exterior of your home. But it should be done by a professional—different parts of your home’s exterior require different pressures and techniques. An inexperienced user may damage woodwork or brick. Encore’s painters are power-wash pros!
- Caulking – Keep the cold out and the warmth in with a re-caulking job from Encore. If you live in an older home, it’s an especially good idea to have your caulking professionally redone, particularly as part of a new paint job.
- Wood Replacement – At Encore, we also do replacements of siding, shutters, and other exterior wood materials.
- Door and Shutter Staining – Add some extra polish to your exterior paint job by having your doors and shutters stained. A fresh new color and shine can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal.
- Fence and Deck Staining – Sealing and staining your home’s deck and fencing helps prolong their life, as well as their good looks!