Little Elm Interior House Painting
Interior Home Painting Contractor
Is it time for a new look inside your Little Elm home? When your walls are ready for a fresh shade, trust them to Encore Painting. We provide expert interior painting services in the Little Elm area. Our team doesn’t cut corners; they use proven techniques from start to finish. From the moment the first drop cloth goes down until the last inch of trim is dry, you’ll see flawless results. At Encore, we work hard to earn your business—and it shows!
The Encore Difference
What sets Encore apart from other Little Elm area painters? Quite a bit.
- We take the time to do things right. Before we start any interior priming and painting job, we put down plenty of protection - drop cloths and more - to ensure that your floors and furniture are safe. Our taping and trim painting are beyond compare.
- We use the best quality equipment and paints. Your home is likely the most significant investment of your life. A poor paint job is unacceptable. That’s why we use top brands like Sherwin-Williams to ensure quality and durability.
- Specialty work is our specialty. Does your home have vaulted ceilings? Built-in shelving? Elaborate molding? Not a problem for Encore! Our team is experienced in painting chLittle Elmges large and small.
- We want you to be a customer for life. We treat every job as a top priority, and we strive to earn your business with every interaction. Take a look at our testimonials to see the results of our commitment to customer service.
Relax and let Encore Painting take care of it! Contact us today to request a free estimate or learn more about our Little Elm interior painting services.
Additional Interior Painting Work & Other Services
At Encore, we do more than just paint! We proudly offer a number of critical home services.
Glazing and Faux Finishes
These “special effects” can completely transform the look of a room. One of the most popular trends in interior decoration, glazing and faux-finish painting can create depth, texture, add a touch of elegance, a dash of color, or create a unique ambiance. You can choose from a wide range of finishes, such as:
- Faux leather or suede
At Encore Painting, our knowledgeable staff will help you choose the look you want while staying within your budget.
Special techniques are required to remove wallpaper so that the surface beneath can be primed for painting. Your Encore technician will evaluate the age, type, and location of the wall covering to determine the proper removal technique. This valuable service helps eliminate the possibility of drywall and other damage.
Encore Painting can do drywall repairs such as nail holes, stress cracks, holes, exposed corners, and peeling drywall tape. Drywall repairs are a multi-step process, which often requires edge-to-edge painting for a seamless look. As repairing drywall is typically a complex process, we will usually perform the repairs under a separate estimate.
Wood Trim Painting
Switching up the trim in a room can have a surprisingly dramatic effect. Changing the trim color is an easy way to accommodate your evolving tastes over time without making permanent changes. But trim can also bring a room’s look down if it’s painted sloppily. Your Encore Painting team employs a tactical strategy when painting trim! We guarantee a clean, precise finish. Not sure what color will elevate your trim to the next level? Our experienced staff will be happy to help with your selection.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Popcorn ceilings were all the rage a few decades ago. Now that the 80s are over, popcorn is just for the movies! If you’re ready to get rid of your popcorn ceiling, call Encore. Our team will mask the floors, remove the popcorn texture, apply the new texture and clean up any resulting debris. It can be a dirty job; let Encore do it!
Cabinet Painting or Staining
Painting or staining existing cabinets is one of our most requested projects. We take pride in transforming kitchen cabinetry from old and worn-out to fresh and updated. During remodeling projects, we often work with interior decorators to help choose stain, color, or finish. We collaborate with them throughout the entire cabinet painting or staining process.
Crown Moulding, Chair Railing, and Base Board Installation
A great way to upgrade your home’s interior look is by adding crown moulding. We can install it in the living room, hallway, to the baseboards or the entryway. We can also add chair railings in the dining room and paint the moulding for a more striking look.
Get Quality Interior Home Painting in Little Elm
When it’s time to have your Little Elm area home painted, call Encore Painting at 972-464-7205. Or contact us via the sidebar form to request a free estimate.
Check our home page frequently to see our current special offers!
Interior Painting Services and More
- Priming and Painting – Your interior painting estimate includes both painting AND priming. Priming the walls is critical to ensuring a high-quality paint job. Primer helps the paint adhere to your walls and gives the new paint a clean, blank canvas so that its true color won’t be affected by the previous shade. We are happy to discuss with you the best primer for your particular needs.
- Glazing – Glazing is a painting overlay technique that adds texture and depth to interior walls. It can help you achieve a particular look or style for your rooms. Ask us about ragging, sponging, color-rubbing, or tortoise-shelling!
- Wallpaper Removal – Though it may look easy, there is a method to removing wallpaper—actually, there are two! Encore will determine whether your wallpaper needs to be dry stripped or soaked and scraped. Using the proper procedure helps avoid damage to your drywall and leaves the wall surface ready to be prepped for painting.
- Drywall Repair – Have you discovered damage on your drywall? Encore can help. We are experienced with drywall repair of all kinds.
- Popcorn Removal – Ready to get rid of your home’s popcorn ceilings? So are we! Let Encore do this dirty job for you—we’ll leave a smooth, updated ceiling in its place!
Exterior Painting Services and More in Little Elm
- Priming and Painting – The Encore team can completely transform the look of your Little Elm home’s exterior with a new color or freshen up its curb appeal with a new application of its existing color. For exterior painting, we highly recommend priming the surface first. Primer helps maximize the lifespan of your new exterior paint job.
- Power Washing – Power washing is usually the most effective method for completely cleaning the exterior of your home. But it should be done by a professional—different parts of your home’s exterior require different pressures and techniques. An inexperienced user may damage woodwork or brick. Encore’s painters are power-wash pros!
- Caulking – Keep the cold out and the warmth in with a re-caulking job from Encore. If you live in an older home, it’s an especially good idea to have your caulking professionally redone, particularly as part of a new paint job.
- Wood Replacement – At Encore, we also do replacements of siding, shutters, and other exterior wood materials.
- Door and Shutter Staining – Add some extra polish to your exterior paint job by having your doors and shutters stained. A fresh new color and shine can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal.
- Fence and Deck Staining – Sealing and staining your home’s deck and fencing helps prolong their life, as well as their good looks!