Exterior Home Painting Contractor And Custom Door Restoration
As part of our extensive selection of exterior home services, we offer custom door restoration. Is your home entry door in need of refinishing or stripping? Do you have antique or specialty doors that could use some beautification? The team at Encore can restore those doors!
Call Encore at (972) 464-7205 to learn more about our custom door restoration services in the Collin County area.
We can repair older doors so that they close correctly and look new. Call us for:
- Door glass repair and replacement
- Joinery repair
- Wood facing replacement and panel installation
Paint Stripping and Re-Staining
At Encore, we’ve seen doors completely reborn after layers upon layers of paint have been stripped! Years of painting can disguise a door’s true beauty. Meticulous stripping, sanding, and cleaning can restore antique wood to its original state.
After we have stripped the door, we can refinish and re-stain the wood to replicate its original luster or stain it in a new shade and finish.
Door Hardware Repair and Replacement
Along with restoring wood, we can also restore, repair, and polish all of your door hardware. Finish plates, fixtures, grilles, knobs, pulls, and trim will get the full treatment. If we cannot repair an element, we will replace it so that your door is completely functional as well as aesthetically appealing.
Custom Door Restoration in the Collin County Area
If you’ve got a door that needs stripping, repairing, or refinishing, call Encore at (972) 464-7205.
Additional Exterior Services from Encore
- Exterior Priming and Painting – The Encore Painting team can paint any exterior surface. We paint wood, brick, concrete, siding, stone, and garage doors. We prepare for paintwork by power-washing your home (see details below), then use high-quality paint materials to ensure our exterior painting meets your approval.
- Power Washing – Power washing is the first step to be taken in preparation for exterior painting. Each home must be properly washed and cleaned before any painting can occur. We also offer power washing as a separate service. Encore Painting pressure washes homes using M1 – specialty cleaning solution formulated just for power washing homes. We combine it with bleach to remove that flaking paint, dirt, mildew, green algae, wasp nests, and other obstructions from the surface.
- Exterior Caulking – Another step in exterior painting is caulking. A proper caulking job is essential to ensure the durability of the exterior paint. Encore Painting emphasizes this by providing extra training to our staff on exterior caulking procedures. To help caulk bond properly, we spread the bead of caulk with a specially designed tool.
- Wood Replacement – Are loose or broken pieces of wood trim making your home look older than it is? Encore painters have the skill and experience to plan and execute any exterior wood replacement project properly. We replace wood with the highest quality materials available on the market.
- Fence and Deck Staining – Fence and deck staining is a widespread exterior project in the North Texas area. Due to severe Texas heat and extreme storms, your fence and deck wood needs protection with high-quality stain. Our deck and fence stains are never made from concentrated formulas or thinned out to increase coverage.