Interior Home Painting Contractor
Want to rid your home of those groovy textured ceilings known as “popcorn”? Encore Painting offers professional popcorn ceiling removal. We can replace that 70s ceiling with a smooth surface ready for painting or resurfacing.
Benefits of Removing Popcorn Ceiling
In addition to just making your home look fresh and updated, removing your popcorn ceilings has other advantages.
- Removing the popcorn texture allows you to easily paint your ceiling. Can you imagine trying to complete a quality paint job on that surface? Trust us—it’s not easy!
- Popcorn ceilings are difficult to repair and clean. In fact, many people choose to have popcorn texture removed when they discover damage that needs attention. A ceiling with a smooth surface makes repair much less complicated.
- If you are putting your home on the market, getting rid of the popcorn will make it much more attractive to potential buyers. It can even add resale value. Talk to your Realtor to see if this is the case in your market.
Why Hire a Professional for Popcorn Ceiling Removal?
Having an experienced contractor like Encore remove your popcorn ceilings is the best choice for a number of reasons.
- Removing popcorn ceiling texture is time-consuming and labor-intensive work. Let us handle it so you don’t have to!
- If you choose to do the removal yourself, you may end up damaging the ceiling or drywall, which can lead to costly repairs.
- If your home was built before the 1980s, there may be asbestos in its popcorn ceiling material. Ingesting asbestos is extremely dangerous and can cause serious health problems. If you are unsure of the age of your ceiling, please contact Encore Painting immediately before tampering with the surface. Asbestos should not be disturbed by anyone other than a professional.
Before you decide how to handle your popcorn ceiling removal, contact Encore Painting, and let us provide you with a free estimate. We want to help you make an educated decision.
The Encore Difference
Why choose Encore Painting over other Collin County contractors?
- We take the time to do things right. Before we start any interior job, we put down plenty of protection—drop cloths and more—to ensure that your floors and furniture are safe.
- We use the best quality equipment and materials. Your home is likely the most significant investment of your life. A poor repair or renovation job is unacceptable. That’s why we use top-quality products to ensure performance and durability.
- Specialty work is our specialty. Does your home have vaulted ceilings? Built-in shelving? Elaborate molding? Not a problem for Encore! Our team is experienced in painting and repair challenges large and small.
- We want you to be a customer for life. We treat every job as a top priority, and we strive to earn your business with every interaction. Take a look at our testimonials to see the results of our commitment to customer service.
Relax and let Encore Painting take care of it! Contact us today to request a free estimate or learn more about our Dallas Fort Worth popcorn ceiling removal services.
Encore offers additional interior services, including:
- Wallpaper removal
- Drywall repair
- Wood trim painting
- Cabinet painting or staining
- Crown molding, chair railing, and baseboard installation